Powerful testing for non-booting systems.
BootPath Diagnostics allow end users to troubleshoot systems that fail to boot into any operating system. BootPath Diagnostics are often integrated into the system ROM as a BIOS extension, making them available even when all storage devices are unavailable, and may also be used from a CD, USB drive, network location, or disk partition. This enables end users to better diagnose non-booting systems and provides savings in associated support and warranty costs.
Download the BootPath Diagnostics product brochure for more information.
- Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) rates for motherboards—end users easily verify primary hardware components and avoid RMAs
- Reduces call center support time—support technicians quickly identify root cause as hardware or software
- Deflects support calls and increases customer satisfaction—Studies show that Do-It-Yourself (DIY) users report more product satisfaction when they find problems themselves than when assisted by technical support
- Increases support first-call resolution rates
- Differentiates your products from your competition by providing built-in world-class diagnostics
- Condensed size to accommodate ROM size restrictions
- Graphical user interface (GUI)
- Diagnostic capability when the main operating system or hard drive is unavailable
- Detailed system information displayed in an easy-to-read format
- Modular Core Technology (MCT) provides same diagnostics available in all PC-Doctor products
For alternative diagnostic software for testing unbootable systems, you should explore PC-Doctor for DOS.